Please review this Policy carefully. When a User submits information to or through the Site, the User consents to the collection, use, processing, disclosure, and retention of their information as described by this Policy. In addition to this Policy, please review Inland Alpen’s Terms of Service.
Inland Alpen reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time. Each modification shall be effective upon posting to the Service. Continued use of the Service following any such modification constitutes acceptance to the changes of this Policy.
- Types of Information Inland Alpen Collects
- "Personal Information” — information associated with or used to identity or contact a specific person. Personal Information includes (1) contact information (such as e-mail address); (2) demographic data (such as date of birth and ZIP code); (3) certain Usage Data (defined below) (such as IP address).
- “Usage Data — information about an individual’s online activity that, by itself, does not identify the individual, such as technical information, including browser type, service providers, IP address, operation system and webpages visited; information about what a User has searched for and looked at while using the Service; metadata, which means information related to items made available through the Service, such as the date, time, or location that information was posted.
- “Location Data” — a category of Personal Information collected about the location of a mobile device or computer, including the location or the mobile device or computer used to access the Service derived from GPS or WiFi use; the IP address of the mobile device or computer or internet service used to access the Service; other information made available by a User that indicates the current or prior location of the User.
- How Inland Alpen Collects User Information
- When Users use the Service. Inland Alpen collects Personal Information from a User when they sign up or create an account with the Service, submit forms on the Service, leave comments on the Service, or otherwise voluntarily provide Personal Information to the Service.
- From Inland Alpen’s business partners and service providers. Third parties that assist Inland Alpen’s business operations also collect information about Users through the Service and share it with Inland Alpen. Inland Alpen may combine the information collected from Users with information from other sources and use the combined information as described in this Policy.
- From Usage Data. Inland Alpen automatically collects Usage Data when a User interacts with the Service.
- From cookies and other data collection tools. Inland Alpen, along with the service providers that help provide the Service, use small text files called “cookies,” which act as small computer files sent to or accessed from a web browser or a computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive that contain information about the device, such as user ID, user settings, browsing history and activities conducted while using the Service. Cookies themselves are not personally identifiable, but may be linked to Personal Information provided to Inland Alpen through a User’s interaction with the Service.
- Children’s Privacy
- How Inland Alpen Uses User Information
- To provide Services to Users.
- To operate, improve, and personalize the Services, and to give each User a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with Inland Alpen and its Services;
- To communicate with Users, including email and push notifications via the App;
- To allow Users to communicate with each other through the Service;
- To better understand how Users access and use the Service, for purposes of trying to improve the Service and respond to User preferences, including language and location customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to Users’ usage of the Service;
- To enforce Inland Alpen’s Terms of Service and other applicable policies; and
- To assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with the Service.
- How Inland Alpen Shares and Discloses User Information
- Information Storage and Security
- User Rights
- Changes to the Policy. Inland Alpen reserves the right to amend this Policy from time to time. The changes shall only apply to the provisions of this Policy. Users’ continued access or use of the Service constitutes consent to any amendments or modifications made to this Policy. Where required by law, Inland Alpen will provide Users with separate notice or seek separate consent for changes to this Policy.
This Policy covers all of the Services and the information that Users provide to Inland Alpen. It does not apply to entities that Inland Alpen does not own or control, including advertisers or content developers.
Inland Alpen collects various kinds of information that a User provides, as well as the information obtained from User’s use of the Service. Some of the types of information collected include:
Whether Inland Alpen collects certain types of information and how it processes that information depends on how a User uses and accesses the Service. Inland Alpen collects User information in the following ways:
Children under the age of 13 may only use Inland Alpen’s Service with parental consent. After parental approval is received and verified, the child’s account will be created. Parents who consent to their child using the Service understand that Inland Alpen will collect Personal Information, Usage Data, and Location Data from the child User.
Consistent with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), if Inland Alpen learns that it received any information directly from a child under the age of 13 without first receiving his or her parent’s verified consent, Inland Alpen will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform that child that he or she cannot use the Service and subsequently Inland Alpen will delete that information.
Inland Alpen may use the information collected for any of the following purposes:
Inland Alpen may share and disclose User information at the time the information is collected or upon given consent to third parties to perform services as necessary, as required by law, in an aggregated form that does not include personal identifiers, and during corporation changes.
Inland Alpen retains User information as long as necessary and relevant for its operations. Inland Alpen also retains Personal Information to comply with applicable law, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, enforce its Terms of Service and other actions as permitted by law. User information will be disposed of once it is no longer necessary for Inland Alpine to retain such information.
It is important to Inland Alpen that its Users can access and review the Personal Information made available to it, and to be able to make corrections or delete it, as necessary. If Users have questions about how to access Personal Information, please contact Inland Alpen at email@example.com.